Monday, April 20, 2009

Be Well, John Spartan

Haha, Demolition Man

My bathroom smells like crap. Not like that kind of crap, exactly. The plumbing in my apartment backed up into the tub and sink and now the bathroom smells like clay pots and rusty iron. It looks like the only way to get it clean will be to do it myself, it would be nice if it ever occurred to them that they should occasionally clean something up too.

This Demolition Man movie is ridiculously hilarious. Oh look, it is Dennis Leary playing himself cira 1993, how very original.

I cannot believe I couldn't find anyone to take my extra yankees tix. I must of ask 10 people. I mean, what the hell? Free tickets people!

Oh well, I guess I didn't really have much to say but I haven't written anything in a few days. I've been writing a lot for Bleacher Report at the moment. Trying to find the balance is tough, but I guess that's true with everything.

-Kevin H MacLean

No comments: