Monday, April 13, 2009

Das Auto

I really don't have much to talk about at the moment (It is late at night and I'm very tired). I just felt I needed to put something up here because I haven't for a few days and I wanted to let my readers out there (all zero of you) know that I'm still alive and more posts will be coming over the next few days.

All I have to say at the moment is that allergies are a bizratch and there is a bunch of clothes on my bed that may very well spend the night on the floor instead of folded in drawers. Also, I would like to make a brief correction. In my previous post entitled "Ice Breakers" I said that I love the junk food "Cheese Doodlez". This is in fact not true, what I meant to say was that a love the junk food "Cheez Doodles", I don't even know what "Cheese Doodlez" are.

So that is all until tomorrow. Here is a funny car commericial from Europe my friend told me about (I guess they thought us Americans were too uptight to catch it on our TV sets, and they're absolutely right).

No comments: